Seth’s birthday was this week! it was a nice quiet day spent with the kids and his family for dinner. It was great to celebrate a wonderful person who means so much to so many (especially me). I baked his favorite cake (chocolate with raspberry frosting, and I finally had the chance to make this cake topper (with adjustments!). This may be my favorite thing ever and the best part was he loved it too.
- After looking over the original tutorial I thought I would personalize it a little. I found a picture of Seth I thought would fit the body of the tightrope walker nicely.
- I followed this very easy how to on how to turn a photograph into a drawing using PS6.
- Still using PS6 I cut and pasted Seth’s decapitated cartoon head onto the tightrope walker.
- I followed the rest of Oh Happy Day’s tutorial, printed, watercolored, and cut out my Seth in bubbly shorts figurine.
- Laughed and laughed. I still laugh every time I look at it.